– What I’ve learned from my experiences in high school (via cummingcourtesy)
More pictures here
MY PARENTS ARE HAVING A NEW YEARS PARTY AND I WAS IN MY ROOM ON TUMBLR AND THEN I HEARD THE BEGINNING OF A THIS AINT A SCENE ITS AND GODDAMN ARMS RACE AND I RAN DOWN THE STAIRS AND AS SOON AS MY BROTHER SAW ME HE SAIDF, “I TOLD YOU, IF WE PLAY THAT MUSIC, SHE WILL COME”
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.”
19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)
– 11:49pm sadness (via im-not-doing-okay)